What is an NFT?
- A unique digital asset, such as an original work of digital art that you can own and invest in.
- NFT means ‘non-fungible token’ (something that doesn’t have a fixed exchangeable value).
- Before nft and blockchain technology, it wasn’t possible to prove the authenticity and provenance of a digital asset.
- There is now real value in owning and authentic / original version of a digital artwork.
- Just like physical works of art, the more rare and desirable an NFT is, the more it can increase in value.
How to buy an NFT?
- Sign up for an account at niftygateway.com today.
- Log into your account, click the profile dropdown at the top-right of the webpage, click ‘account’
- Click ‘add new card’ and enter you card details (nifty gateway accepts card payments – no need for crypto currency!)
- You’re now ready to buy and bid on our NFT!
- (the most accessible nfts are ‘open editions’ only available for a strict window of 3 minutes, so be sure to register before the drop!)
If you are interested in buying an NFT on the secondary marketplace, please visit niftygateway.com